It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
And it should be! It’s December now and therefore we can finally start with all of our nice advent calendars.
Because I don’t have an advent calendar this year, I decided to give you guys one. I will post a blog entry (hopefully) every day for the next 24 days as my own special countdown to Christmas.
Since I’ve abandoned you for over two months, I have more than enough things to write about! But I also want to warn you that one or two posts may be not as long as you are used to. As I have to write a post everyday and it’s quite time consuming, I may have to shorten some posts for you!
I also will sometimes post in the chronicle order of the events and sometimes post something that may have happened just recently, so don’t get confused! 😉
I’ll link each post below here in a list, so you can either come back to this post everyday or just klick on the new post on my blogsite:
- December: Going back in time
- December: Finally back to School!!
- December: Life is better with Friends 🙂
- December: Overcrowding Starbucks
- December: Welcome to my Palace
- December: I always feel like somebody’s watching me…
- December: Enjoy every moment!
- December: On the move
- December: Uphill and Downhill
- December: Lasting Memories – I
- December: Lasting Memories – II
- December: WHIP-MA-WHOP-MA-GATE
- December: Off the beaten track…
- December: On the move again
- December: Back to normal?
- December: Changing Nappy
- December: Surprise! Surprise!
- December: Little Germany
- December: Teletubbies, Barbie and Co.
- December: 23 632 steps
- December: Starting all over
- December: Countdown to Christmas
- December: Santa Clause is coming to Town